WHITE SNAPPER FILLET IN SAFFRON SAUCE
By Vincent Meuwly, Le Winch Restaurant
4 White Snapper Fillets
2 dl. Dry White Wine
3 dl. Whipped Cream
1 gr. Saffran pistils
1 Minced Shallots
1 Minced Garlic Clove
½ tsp of sugar
Sauce Préparation :
- Cook the garlic and shallots in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Déglacer with the white wine then add the saffron.
- Add the sugar and let it reduce for 2 minutes at medium heat.
- Add the cream and let it reduce for another 5 minutes at medium heat.
- Salt & Pepper to your taste.
Fish Fillet Preparation :
-Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Cook them gentry in a hot frying pan with a soup spoon of olive oil. Color the fish on both side (2 min approx), then switch off the stove, cover the frying pan and let it seat for a couple of minutes.
Serve with your preferred side dish (rice, pasta, salad, steam veggies, roasted veggies, etc.)
Bon Appétit !
Le Winch Restaurant at Boat Lagoon Marina